Write for us and get a big, new audience, a backlink to your website, and kudos!
Do you consider yourself very knowledgeable or even a subject matter expert in digital marketing, design, UX, website development, best SEO practices or another service area that Growthworx offers?
Share your knowledge, experience and insights with a big, new audience by writing an article on a topic that’s close to your heart or expertise.
We’re always looking for people to contribute informative, practical and interesting articles. You don’t need to wait for an idea that will revolutionize digital marketing or UX. If you’ve got an idea that to challenge and excite people to improve what they are doing or take a different approach, we want to hear about it.
Especially if you can show how your idea was used in a project or case study and the improvements that it led to.
What’s in it for you
You’ll get the chance to refine your article with our team who’ll provide you with constructive feedback and make new industry contacts.
Then once accepted, your article will be published on our website, and thousands of people including potential clients and employers will read it. We’ll promote it to our network and also give you a backlink to your website that will help drive traffic to your site from our high domain authority.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for original content articles of between 1000 – 1500 words in length on any topics you see in our service listings.
You can submit an outline, rough draft, or a short pitch (a paragraph or two summarizing the topic) of your idea and why it would be valuable for our readers to know about.
The more complete your submission is, the better feedback we can give you. Keep in mind that we do not accept anything that’s been published elsewhere, including on your blog.
Before you submit, look at our recent articles to get a feel into the type of content we are looking for, and insight into structuring and formatting your piece. Also make sure your submission:
- Clearly states a point of view
- Is supported with facts, insights, case study examples and convincing arguments, not just opinions. Make sure that you fact check and cite your sources where needed.
- Is written for an audience of business owners, marketers or similar.
- Is logical, easy to understand and actionable.
How to submit your article
When you’re ready, email us your submission. We prefer submissions as Google documents so that we can easily provide you with feedback directly within your draft. We also accept Word documents and plain text files.
Once you’ve sent your submission:
- We will review it to see if it’s a potential fit.
- Then we will tell you if we’re interested in publishing your piece and provide you with feedback.
- Once you’ve addressed our feedback, send your revised draft back to us. We’ll review it again and let you know if it needs further revision or is ready to publish.
- We’ll choose some images to accompany your article – or if you already have images available, share them with us.
- When your article has been finalised and accepted, we’ll let you know when we plan to publish it.
- When we publish it we’ll give you a backlink.
Unleash your potential
There’s no limit to the number of articles we accept from a person, so you can submit as many articles as you like! Why not start one today?