Design an SQL Database, Normalize it, Include ER Diagram and Queries You Need
We will design database, Normalize Database, Erd Diagram, Queries as per your requirement
✔️12 Tables Added
✔️Setup Admin Panel
A properly designed database is what makes your business accessible to up-to-date and accurate information. Since the correct design is essential for you to achieve your goals in working with a database, it is safe to say that investing your time and money in search of the best database designers is somewhat crucial.
Afraid that you may get it wrong? Let the professionals at Growthworx take over your database designing and optimizing needs!
What We Do Best
With years of experience in designing SQL databases, our professional designers have done similar projects with remarkable outcomes.
The wide range of database services offered here at Growthworx include:
- Database or Schema Designing
- Development of Database
- Database Programing
- ERD Development
- Data Flow Diagram
- Class Diagram
- Normalization (1nf,2nf,3nf)
- Removing Partial Dependency
- Removing Transitive Dependency
Designing an Effective SQL Database
The SQL database design process is guided by certain principles.
- The first one is that redundancy is bad, it increases the chances of errors and inconsistencies and wastes up space.
- The second principle is that the information included in the database should be correct and complete. Otherwise, any reports pulled out from incorrect data will also be incorrect.
At Growthworx, we design a well-structured SQL database for your business, one that:
- Divides your information into subject-based tables and saves disk space by eliminating redundant data.
- Provides access to the database with the information it requires in a useful way.
- Maintains and ensures the integrity and accuracy of your information.
The Design Process
Here is our streamlined process of SQL database designing:
- Determining the purpose of your database
This will inform your choices throughout the design process and helps to prepare for the remaining steps.
- Finding and organizing the information required
We make sure to consider the database from every perspective so that the information you want to be added to the database could be collected and organized.
- Dividing the information into tables
The gathered information is divided into major entities. Each entity then becomes a table. Decide which information you want to store in each table. That informationbecomes a field and is displayed as a column within the table.
- Specifying primary keys
Each table’s primary key is specified. That is simply a column which uniquely identifies each row.
- Analyzing the table relationships
Since there are multiple tables in a database. Establishing a relationship between the tables by analyzing cardinality makes the tables more efficient and clarified.
- Applying the normalization rules
Normalization rules are applied to make the database more flexible and to see if the tables are structured correctly or not. We apply the normalization rules at the preliminary design to ensure that your information is divided into appropriate tables.
- Including ER Diagram and Queries
We can include an ER diagram to sketch out the overall design of your database. It is a snapshot of the database which illustrates a logical structure of the database.
Also, basic queries such as insert, update, delete, fetch, and others can be included to retrieve specific data from the tables.
Optimize Your SQL Database – Contact Us Now!
Looking for the best SQL database design? Then you are in the right place.
Get in touch with us now to discuss your project with our skilled and experienced designers and get your work started.We ensure 100% customer satisfaction with guaranteed positive outcomes
Scrape 1,000 Records from the Web/Directory/File or Data Source ProvidedRated 0 out of 5$70.00 Add to cart
Fix your wordpress, php, html, jquery, css, database errors and provide detailed code commentsRated 0 out of 5$15.00 Add to cart