It’s that time of the year again, when your accountant becomes your best friend and your office becomes your
new home. While it may seem like you have ample time to get your finances in order before the End Of Financial
Year, the truth of the matter is that you need to prepare in advance to be sure that you reduce your payable tax.
A way to do this is by spending in June, a task that you will be very familiar with as a business owner. You may
choose to invest your excess in capital stock, prepay your rent or even purchase stationery and computing items,
but there is more that you are able to do that will help reduce your tax while also benefiting your business.
Paying your marketing budget prior to June 30 is a fantastic strategy to implement, which is essentially hitting two
birds with one stone. Not only will you be reducing your tax payable, but beginning, or even continuing, your
business’ marketing campaign early in the new Financial Year.
There are many strategies you are able to implement from a marketing perspective. These include:
- Creating a new website, or giving your old website a much needed facelift.
- If you have, or have been seriously considering, a monthly marketing strategy, there is no better time to get it
underway and prepay.
- Running low on business cards? Order now before you run dry.
- Want new graphics? Maybe it’s time to upgrade your logo? These tasks should all be part of your marketing
- Have you updated your product images, or taken shots of your new products? Now is a great time to do so.
This is just a small list of the many ways marketing can reduce your tax payable. To begin any of these tasks, or
to find out the other ways that marketing can reduce your tax, contact Growthworx today.